Friday, March 5, 2010

Error 0x80190194 when using an Outlook 2007 client to download a Web Distribution enabled OAB


If you'are in mutiple domain site, OAB may not works after migration to Exchange 2007.

Here the fix.

1. Identify Exchange server which have OAB working fine and locate D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\OAB, looks for , something similar like this
96803b99-72ba-7b38-8a2d-6883f0f1b6d9

2. Copy the to the Exchange server D:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\ClientAccess\OAB that has OAB problem.

3. Assign READ access to Authenticated Users.

Now it should works.

1 comment:

Alex said...

There are countless emails on my PC. Yesterday something happened with theirs. As has turned out they had been crashed. I decided to use the Google and I was right - ost conversion. This utility assisted me quite easy and absolutely gratis as I kept firmly in mind.